Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- To provide the optimal blend of stiffness, light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fiber. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon fiber wheels are lightweight for climbs, hand-built for precision and durability, stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling, and most importantly, exceptionally fast for hard, sustained efforts come race day.
- Casing the wheels are 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tires at the front and rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- Drivetrain duties are handled by the revolutionary Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed groupset, with 36/26T gearing up front and 11-40t at the rear. The first ever electronic mountain groupset, it provides unparalleled shift precision, reliability, and accuracy, making it the secret weapon in any racer's arsenal.