Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- By pairing a FACT 10m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- The RockShox SID Brain 29 fork provides efficient, frame size-specific travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- Roval Control 29 alloy wheels are lightweight, while their wide design makes for an agile and confident wheel for descents.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- SRAM's X1 one-by groupset controls the drivetrain, offering up reliable performance and a wide range of gears for both the climbs and descents. Compared to a typical two-by setup, X1 shows weight savings, less required maintenance, and minimal chance of chain drop, making it perfectly suited for the task at hand.