Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- By pairing a FACT 9m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up smooth, frame size-specific travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- Roval 29 alloy rims feature a 21mm internal width, making them plenty stiff and lightweight for XC racing.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- The drivetrain is comprised of a mix of SRAM 1x11 components, hand-selected to provide maximum performance at a more palatable value. Combine, the GX and S-1000 pieces deliver crisp shifting, stiff pedaling, and reliable precision—no matter what direction you're pointing the bike on the trail.