Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- Given its lightweight and ultra-stiff characteristics, M5 aluminum was the natural choice for the frame's construction. And when complemented with our speed-focused XC 29 Geometry and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed, confident handling, and hassle-free maintenance.
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up smooth, frame size-specific travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- Roval 29 alloy rims feature a 21mm internal width, making them plenty stiff and lightweight for XC racing.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- The drivetrain is made up of a thoughtful mix of Shimano XT and a SRAM S-1250 crankset, while shifting duties come at the hands of Shimano SLX shifters. Combined, the 10-speed setup provides the ideal blend of performance and durability that'll standup to seasons of racing and training.