Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100/120mm (size-specific) of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tire pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Our Stout XC Pro crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.