Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- By pairing a FACT 9m carbon fiber frame w/ a M5 alloy rear end with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Epic places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- Custom FOX/ Specialized remote Mini Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 95mm of fine-tunable suspension. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- The RockShox SID Brain 29 fork provides 100mm of efficient travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- Roval Control 29 alloy wheels are hand-built to achieve the perfect tension and true, with the added benefit of ensuring a longer lifespan. However, the lightweight construction lends itself to sheer speed on climbs, while the wide design makes for an agile and confident wheel for descents.
- SRAM's X1 one-by groupset controls the drivetrain, offering up reliable performance and a wide range of gears for both the climbs and descents. Compared to a typical two-by setup, X1 shows weight savings, less required maintenance, and minimal chance of chain drop, making it perfectly suited for the task at hand.