Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 130mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- FOX 34 Performance 650b fork features 34mm aluminum stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 130mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customize the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
- Roval Traverse 650b alloy wheels are nimble and playful. They feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, while the aluminum construction ensures ample strength for all mountain and trail abuse.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents