Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 130mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 130mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- A 650bx2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Shimano Deore M506 brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.