We offer a Basic Bicycle Tune Up that addresses all of your bike’s mechanicals. This includes adjustments to your drivetrain, shifting, braking, bearings, and wheels. We also take care of any safety concerns, give the bike a shine and lubricate it’s vitals. Think of it as an optimization of what is currently on your bike. This service runs $59.99 and our turn around is generally less than one week.
Beyond the basic tune we offer many a la carte services to help you get the most out of your machine. Among our more high-performance offerings are hydraulic brake services and bleeding, fork and suspension services, fitting, and wheel building, just to name a few. There isn’t much our qualified mechanics can’t handle in house.
On the simpler side of cycling life, we can usually have your flat tire changes, quick adjustments and accessory installs done on the spot.
Come and talk to our mechanics to find out exactly what your bike needs to reach it’s full potential. We are always happy to provide you with a prompt estimate!
Basic Bike Tune-Up
- True wheels
- Clean and lubricate drivetrain
- Adjust shifters and derailleurs
- Adjust brakes
- Inspect & adjust headset
- Inspect & adjust hub bearings
- Inspect & adjust bottom bracket
- Safety check of all bolts
- Basic flat fix (tube & labor) – $18.50
- Wheel true – $10+
- Derailleur or brake adjustment – $8
- Hydraulic brake bleed – $40
- Fork Overhaul (incl. wiper seals) – $65
- Roof rack installation – $40