Built for big days in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Carbon Convert combines the low weight needed for dawn-to-dusk tours along with the width, power and performance to ski anything from waist-deep powder to steep couloirs. While the Rocker tip and 105 mm waist were born to play in soft snow, the blend of pre-preg carbon construction and an ultralight engineered wood core gives it the power keep charging through variable conditions and high-speed runouts. In addition to using carbon fiber construction to shave 380 grams off the regular Convert, this fully featured ski also includes a Rocker tail with SkinLock tail tabs to keep skin hardware off the snow and make the approach effortless.
- Versatile 105 mm waist with Rocker tip and tail
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich with pre-preg carbon construction and an ultralight engineered wood core
- Optimized construction makes it the lightest ski on the market for its size
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls with Power Edges
- SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 80% soft snow / 20% hard snow