Heads up! This item is available for in store pickup only at our retail location in Hadley, MA. Some bikes may require additional assembly time. Please provide a phone number during checkout so we can contact you to arrange for local pickup and bike fitting.
- M5 alloy has bee paired with our 29 Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and larger wheel size lend themselves perfectly to mowing over rock gardens, speeding up climbs, and pinning it over flowy ribbons of singletrack. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 155mm of travel for plush performance over any type of terrain.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 2Bliss 29x2.3" Butcher Control tire at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the center tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 2Bliss 29x2.3" Purgatory Control at the rear for its aggressive tread and stiff sidewall—ensuring maximum traction through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents